|Reference||Description||Material||Placement||Max. length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|GW 01||Absorbent-insulating panels||Galvanized steel||Inside HEA structure||5000||2000||129|
Absorbent and insulating anti-noise panels consisting of a hot-dip galvanized steel frame, covered on both sides with a metal mesh that permits the growth and hanging of climbing plants.
Highly absorbent mineral wool core covered on both sides with a geotextile veil and protective fabric.
Panels slipped horizontally between HEA profiles.
Maximum length: 5000 mm // Maximum height: 2000 mm // Thickness: 129 mm
- Absorbent mineral wool
- Insulating inner wall
- Green or gray geotextile
- Green polyethylene protective fabric on each side
- Hot-dip galvanized protective grid on each side, mesh 150 x 150 mm
- Hot-dip galvanized steel frame, thickness 129 mm
In situ values
- Acoustical reflection: DLRI = 5 dB according to EN 1793-5
- Insulation in the middle of the panels: DLSI,E = 31 dB according to EN 1793-6
- Insulation at the right of the poles: DLSI,P = 28 dB according to EN 1793-6
- Sound absorption: DLα,NRD = 13 dB according to EN 1793-1
- Insulation: DLR = 25 dB according to EN 1793-2
- Country: Belgium
- Localization: Drongen
- Year of completion: 2014
- Description: 8200 sqm of absorbent-insulating green walls GW01
- Client: INFRABEL